Why Become a Member?
- It is a great way to show your support for the ministry of Hidden Acres.
- You receive a voice in how Hidden Acres operates (each member receives one vote)
- Your membership fee helps to support the camp
- It is a way to stay informed/connected about what is going on at Hidden Acres
- Attend the Annual Meeting and dinner in November
- Hidden Acres is owned by the Association, by becoming a member you become a part of the group that owns, supports, prays for, and helps steward Hidden Acres.
Eligibility for Membership
Any person who is in agreement with the purposes of the organization as stated below:
- Mission Statement: The mission of Hidden Acres Mennonite Camp and Retreat Centre is to provide a welcoming, peaceful gathering place where diverse groups of people experience life-giving connections with God, one another, and nature.
- Core Values: From its beginnings as a farm property, Hidden Acres has been planting seeds of faith and hope in the lives of people of all ages, seeking to honour the Lord Jesus Christ through programs and facilities that promote our core values of worship and reflection, recreation and fun, rest and renewal, community, service, personal growth and discipleship, leadership development, appreciation and care for the natural environment
An initial membership donation of $25 per person shall be included with the application. The annual membership donation is requested prior to/at the annual meeting in November. The membership donation amount is set by the Board of Directors. Your membership donation and any amount over and above it is tax deductible and we will provide you with a receipt for it.
- Online: to complete your membership application online click HERE, and choose "Membership" for where to direct your donation to. By making your membership donation, your application is completed.
- Email: you can print off the application (click HERE) and email it to us. You can make your membership donation via e-transfer (details on the application).
- Mail: you can print off the application (click HERE) and mail it to us along with a cheque.
If you have any questions or feedback, please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call (519-625-8602).