- The summer camp deposit is
- If campers come late or leave
early for reasons other than medical necessity there will be no refund.
- In the case that a child does not stay for a whole week of camp due to medical reasons the following refund policy applies (a medical note is required):
- advanced deposit is non-refundable
- if the camper is here for 1 night they get a 50% refund of the remaining camper fees
- if the camper is here for 2 nights they get a 25% refund of the remaining camper fees
- if the camper is here for 3 nights or more there is no refund.
- In the case that a child needs to cancel prior to attending camp due to a medical reason, a full refund will be given upon receipt of a medical note.
- A $50 deposit and cancellation fee
is required with your rental agreement.
- If you cancel due to inclement weather one day prior to your booking, the deposit will be returned.
- Deposits will be refunded less a
$50 administration fee if cancellation is made 60 days (or more) prior to the
- For any cancellation made less than 60 days in advance of your reservation, 50% of the deposit will be refunded only if we are able to fill your reserved dates with another group. If we are unable to fill the dates with another group, your deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.