Why Become a Member?
- It is a great way to show your support for the ministry of Hidden Acres.
- You receive a voice in how Hidden Acres operates (each member receives one vote)
- Your membership fee helps to support the camp
- It is a way to stay informed/connected about what is going on at Hidden Acres
- Attend the Annual Meeting and dinner in November
- Hidden Acres is owned by the Association, by becoming a member you become a part of the group that owns, supports, prays for, and helps steward Hidden Acres.
Eligibility for Membership
Any person who is in agreement with the purposes of the organization as stated below.
The mission of Hidden Acres Mennonite Camp and Retreat Centre is to provide a welcoming, peaceful gathering place where diverse groups of people experience life-giving connections with God, one another, and nature.
From its beginnings as a farm property, Hidden Acres has been planting seeds of faith and hope in the lives of people of all ages, seeking to honour the Lord Jesus Christ through programs and facilities that promote our core values:
- Worship and reflection
- Recreation and fun
- Rest and renewal
- Personal growth and discipleship
- Leadership development
- Appreciation and care for the natural environment
An initial membership donation of $25 per person shall be included with the application. The annual membership donation is requested prior to/at the annual meeting in November. The membership donation amount is set by the Board of Directors and is currently set at $25. All gifts to Hidden Acres are tax deductible.
Click HERE to open a PDF version of the application. It can be submitted by email, paper mail or in person. Membership donations can be made online using our donate page, or by cash or cheque. If you have any questions or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.