Children's Camp 1: July 17-22; Ages 8-14; $450
Children's Camp 2: August 7-12; Ages 8-14; $450
* Children's Camp 3: August 14-19; Ages 8-15; $450
* includes ACE (see description below)
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Our overnight, co-ed camp programs for campers ages 8-15 are great opportunities to spend time outside and connect with others. Of course with the COVID-19 pandemic still impacting our world, we will be following all of the guidelines from Huron Perth Public Health. Each overnight camp features an age-appropriate theme which provides a framework for the week. Games, skits, songs, crafts, stories and other activities bring the theme to life in fun and exciting ways. Campers can also enjoy swimming, canoeing, archery, nature exploration, rock-climbing, low ropes, camp-outs, sports, group games and more!
* What is ACE? - It stands for Advanced Camper Experience and offers challenging and exciting opportunities for campers turning 15 (or having completed grade 9 this year). In addition to enjoying many of their favourite camp activities the campers in the program focus on developing their faith, leadership and communication skills and gain increased self-awareness and self-confidence. All campers eligible for the ACE Program will automatically be registered for it. If you would NOT like to participate in the program, please indicate that on your registration form.
Hidden Acres is interested in the development of the whole person and is committed to providing a fun, healthy, stimulating and safe experience for all campers. Children and youth with special needs are included in all aspects of the camp program. For more information about inclusion, please click HERE.
If you are unable to, or would prefer not to register online, please contact the camp for other options.
- A $100 deposit is required at registration time for each child registered. Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- Our cancellation policy for camp this summer is on our Camp Information Sheet. See point 3.
- Financial assistance is available, please contact the camp.
- Campers will only be able to register for one week of camp. If you would like to come for multiple weeks, please join the wait list for the the subsequent weeks and if space is available closer to the summer we will let you know. Thanks for your understanding.